This little girl puts a smile on my face all day. Even when she's doing naughty things like dancing on the table or turning the TV on and off, she is so cute and does her little evil laugh that it's hard to be mad at her! She is so happy all the time, doesn't seem to be effected by lack of sleep (unlike Charlie) you'd never know she was tired until you look back and she's zonked in the car seat. :) I love when I pick her up and she puts her little arms around my neck so tight and wraps her legs around my waist, I can completely let go of her and she's hanging on to me, it's so cute just like a little monkey. She's starting to say a couple things like "all done" and she'll put her little hands up for the sign language. She'll do "mo mo" too with sign language for more. She says "hi" to everyone I walk by and waves and "ba ba" and blows kisses. I just want to squeeze her all day! I can't believe she is 16 months old. Love you baby!
4 comments:
Nikki,
Your kids are SO cute. I can't believe you ran that marathon. You look so good! I am way impressed. I don't know if I could ever do that. Your tears are well-deserved. Good job!
Kenya is so cute! When I was watching her the other day, I went to set her down & she just stayed wrapped around me - so I kept carrying her! So cute - just like a monkey. :) Brock head-butts me & trys to pull away! Just the opposite. I can't believe she's 16 months. Time really does fly. Lets go to the park next week! Hayden had so much fun with Charlie.
Nikki, that is so awesome you ran the marathon. I can't put you on Halle's blog list because I log into your blog using a joe's e-mail. I wondering if we can change it?
she is so cute and getting so big! i still can't get over the fact that your kids look nothing alike but look like you and mark at the same time(does that make sense?)
adorable kids!
Post a Comment