Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Ok so I know I've done like twelve posts in the last two days but we've been busy! We had a fun Halloween. Mark and I started the day by going to our ward temple session at 7 am. It was a great way to start our day I love going in the morning! Anyway, we didn't really have anything planned on Halloween during the day so I had Cami and her kids come over and we frosted cupcakes and scrounged some stuff up to try and decorate them with. They weren't the cutest but we had fun. :) Charlie didn't understand the concept of decorating a few of them, not decorate one, eat it, decorate one, eat it. That night my whole fam went to Cami's for dinner then we came back here for trick or treating. Mark took the kids and Charlie was so proud of all the candy he brought home. He loves sorting through it and showing it to everyone that comes in our door. Kenya loves sorting through it too and trying to eat it but getting nowhere (thank goodness for wrappers!) I'm having a hard time taking good pictures with my camera or maybe it's getting my kids to sit still, so sorry for all the blurry ones!

Dragon, Spiderella, and Optimus


Here are our cupcakes

Here are the decorators. Charlie was really proud of this one.

Here's Charlie with our cute neighbor Kennedy.

The little black kitty. She wiped her nose and whiskers off pretty quick.


And the most exciting part, looking at all the candy you got! I always loved laying out all my candy and sorting through it, bargaining candy trades with my brothers and sisters, bragging about how many full size or king size candy bars you got!:) Charlie was really excited about the big sweet tarts and starburst that he got.

And next year I am going to dress up, (I say this every year but now you can all hold me to it!)

4 comments:

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

I'm so glad for blogs... I love hearing what's going on in your life. Your family is so cute and funny. 3 year old boys are a hoot. You're house looks amazing. I want to see the real thing.

Jayme said...

I'm still so baffled by the bolt story... I can't believe it! What a scary thing! I love Charlie's costume, he made a great Optimus Prime... I got Samara's costume on Amazon.com.

Kacee said...

Such cute pictures! Looks like you had a fun Halloween! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see you Thursday!

Sara said...

What a fun halloween you had. Your kids are darling. I'm glad that Charlie is ok after swallowing the bolt. I've been lucky not to have a few of those scary things happen to me...yet!!!