
If I ever leave the pantry door open this is what happens. She was putting the flour all over her and her doll.

After tasting a marker.

Playing dress ups with cousins Sailor and Kaia, they were having a parade.

Loves to get in and out, in and out of the tub. I think it's time for these two to start taking their baths separate. Kenya sometimes grabs things she shouldn't if you know what I mean. :)
11 comments:
Looks like you've got your hands full :) they are too cute, Nik.
Oh Kenya, Kenya, Kenya... :)
I can't get over how dang funny Kenya is. She is quite the stinker but so darn cute! Love the pics!! Looks like you had fun in Cali too! See you this week at bunko!
Oh the joys. I can't wait until Brookyn is out of the terrible two's (even though she's not even two yet). I love the comment about the bathtub. For that reason I guess I'm glad both mine are girls :)
Love it. Kids are such little monsters!! Have you seen this??
http://mamamanifesto.blogspot.com/2009/03/another-gentle-reminder.html
I know I shouldn't laugh... but I can't help it. I know I'll get my payback:)
They are too funny! I'm glad to know it's the age, and not my parenting skills!! Oh the terrible two's. :)
What's the deal with devious little girls and their innocent brothers? I have a set myself. And bathing is the same story. It's just so sad when one is in and the other can't join the fun.
Ummm...Ava is right there with Kenya. I could "ditto" that same entry. Especially the part about grabbing things she shouldn't in the bathtub! It's just way to convenient to have them in the tub together.
Kenya seems to always be looking for the next adventure. You have your hands full, but you can't help but laugh how cute and funny she is.
how funny is she? well, i guess not to you but at least she's cute right?
Post a Comment