Sunday, July 19, 2009
The Big 3-0!
Mark celebrated his 30th birthday this week on the 13th. He had a weeks worth of celebrating! He enjoyed a massage on his day and a little celebration that night with family and friends and cake and ice cream. We went to dinner this weekend with friends Josh and Michelle and had a big polynesian style party at his mom's on Saturday with lots of food friends and family, and apparently a Michael Jackson dance off later that night that I missed out on! I can guess who won that though. :) Happy Birthday Mark, you're an amazing husband, brother, son, and dad! We love you!

Bennihana's with Josh and Michelle. I'm really starting to hate all the wrinkles I'm seeing in pictures of me and I'm not even 30 yet!


Charlie was pooped! He kept coming and sitting on my lap and actually told me he was ready to go home, that never happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Mark!! Sorry we missed the big bash!
Happy Birthday Mark!!
I love all the pictures you post Nikki, it's so fun to see all the things your family is doing.
I hope we didn't hurt his feelings with all our teasing. ;) Russ will be there in October!! And wrinkles shminkles Nikki! You don't look a day over 20! Glad we're not nearing 30. :)
Looks like the party was fun. I'm sad I missed it. I guess I got in on one of the parties though. Geez, who get's 2 big birthday parties? Mark, you're spoiled!
Post a Comment