is my time out. I find myself a lot there lately, I turn on the fan to drowned out the noise and fold laundry, clean, take a bath, cry, sit, think and I come out feeling a bit better. This winter is really wearing on me if I don't get out of the house it makes for an impatient, grumpy mom, and stir crazy kids but it's hard to be motivated to get out of the house lately! I've never disliked winter as much as I do this year. So if you're feeling like me, wanna go do something? :)
That is my sob story, pathetic I know.
7 comments:
That's why I'm doing the Friday activity thing. You can join us whenever you want!
First of all, how the fetch did I miss the fact that you are PREGNANT!?!?! CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome ;)
Second, I hate winter so much! I have even started going to the mall just so Maci can run around....I am going crazy!
Nikki- Darling picture on top... such cute kiddes!
I am sick of winter too! I have until end of April to see good weather... so it could be worse!
We need to hang out! Winter just sucks! I hate it from the beginning to the end. Let's take the kids swimming or something one of these days. I need to get out too!
Oh... how sad:(
I wish I would've read this sooner. If you and the kids would like to get out on a Wednesday and catch a free story time at a Library or maybe go down to the Children's museum, whatever, let me know.
I'm just now reading this - but we need to get together for sure! We escaped winter for a couple of weeks - but it sucks to come back to it after that! Plus, Hayden & Brock miss seeing your kids. So call me! :)
Post a Comment