I celebrated my 29th birthday last week, I can't even believe this is THE last year in my twenties! Why did these last 10 years go by so fast? It's crazy and it only means that the next 10 years are going to go by even faster! Mark and I had a gift certificate to La Caille that we used to go to dinner that night. First time I've ever eaten a full course meal there, it was a nice night.


My family came over a couple nights later to help me celebrate again. I actually blew out all the candles, that truly is a first. I think Mark is surprised that I blew them all out too!

I

Cute girls need to always be doing what the other is.
1 comment:
Can you believe we're that old?! Seems like yesterday we were just in high school... :)
Post a Comment