Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bear Lake

We went to Bear Lake over the 4th of July. Yes I was 38 weeks pregnant, some might think I was crazy but it's about the only thing we had going on this summer and my kids were really excited about it so I decided it would be worth the risk, and it was. :) It was actually very relaxing. I brought a bunch of material up to the cabin to make some bows and we went a little crazy! I don't have much experience in the bow making world but it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately my camera battery died so I didn't get to take many pictures.

We went to the park and ate pizza when we got up there. Last year I was crossing the finish line of the half marathon at this park, this year I could barely walk from the car to the park, what a difference a year makes!


We hadn't taken any prego pictures of us yet, too bad I waited till I was this huge but that's whatcha get I guess! Cami is six weeks behind me and looking great.


Charlie decided he needed to take his shirt off and show off for the girls I think, racing, running, doing push ups, even streaking. Lovely.



Being silly



The boys


And one more from the side.

We also went to the beach, enjoyed the pool, Charlie discovered Angry Birds on the iphone, and they both just really enjoyed being with their cousins, oh yeah and it was in the 70's up there, heaven!

1 comment:

Cami said...

I'm sad you're leaving me all by my lonesome in the pregnant world tomorrow, but so excited to see Leila!