Sleeping 9-10 hours at night
Going 3-4 hours between feedings during the day
Smiling, giggling, making cute sounds
Loves sucking on her fists
Is holding her head up pretty good on her stomach
Only will lay on her stomach for a couple minutes before she is mad
Takes 2-3 naps a day
Doesn't want to take a bottle anymore (that's mostly my fault for not trying too hard, I need to get on that!)
Going 3-4 hours between feedings during the day
Smiling, giggling, making cute sounds
Loves sucking on her fists
Is holding her head up pretty good on her stomach
Only will lay on her stomach for a couple minutes before she is mad
Takes 2-3 naps a day
Doesn't want to take a bottle anymore (that's mostly my fault for not trying too hard, I need to get on that!)
6 comments:
She is so cute. Can't believe she's already 3 months. She sounds like an easy going baby.
oh, she's so cute! I just love those cheeks :) She's growing up too fast!
Nikki--I haven't checked your blog in awhile. Could you possibly have any cuter kids--no way! You guys are so adorable! Congrats on baby Leila.
Darling. She is a wonderful baby. Her cheeks crack me up. You really do have beautiful children.
I love her little Naartjie outfit! Man I love that store. She is so adorable Nikki!! And I can't believe she is already sleeping 9-10 hours through the night! What did you do? Or did you seriously just get that lucky? (or blessed)
What a great baby! It's crazy how fast time goes.
xo
Post a Comment