Sunday, March 13, 2011

Little Helper.

Kenya is my little helper. When I was gone last weekend Mark said she came and told him "Leila's poopy." He told her he would come change her and Kenya said "I already did." Sure enough there was a HUGE stack of poopy wipes on the ground along with an upside down diaper on the floor. Apparently she tried to do it again later that day too.

She loves to help feed Leila. Sometimes it really is a big help, other times it's just a mess...







She's been telling me lately "I love you and dad and Charlie and Leila, and that's all." Or she'll say "I just wuv my family." She's also been calling Charlie "Chawles" a lot. "Where's Chawles?" or "Chawles come play with me!" The way she says it makes us giggle every time. She is a character for sure.

No comments: