Charlie has decided that he is going to earn enough money to buy himself an itouch. As a result he's been asking me what he can sell. I told him he could sell 5 of our bottled waters so he got all set up to sell and before long the neighbor kids wanted in on it too. A couple of the older boys didn't think water was a good idea. Charlie let them know that punch wasn't good for your body and water was. That's my boy. They made their own punch though and brought it over, of course that sold better than Charlie's water. He also got a bunch of his Easter candy and sold that too. Kenya decided she wanted to sell stuff too so she pulled out her own "table" and got some fruit leathers to sell. Isabelle next door wanted her stand too so she was selling capri suns on her own table. It was quite the store on our street. I think Charlie made about $1.50, but the fun was priceless. :)

Look at that pose!

He looks Broadway bound here. "I'm in the money!"

Isabelle with her little stand.
Kenya stared soccer. I think she has potential.

I ran in the Race For The Cure this weekend. So many people! I was touched seeing everyone's signs of who they were running for.

Our team.

You can't really tell but there are people all the way down that street and I was not at the end.

Leila tagged along in stroller and was as content as can be.
What a beautiful weekend! Mark was in the yard pretty much all day. I love 70 degrees.
1 comment:
I love this post for so many reasons. We need to be friends.
Your Charlie and Max are a lot alike. Max is constantly asking for an iphone...and now an ipad and asking to earn money. He and Ava would also love to 'make sales' like a lemonade stand, but we live in a long court and no traffic comes in here.
Also, I love that Charlie told the boys "water is better for you than punch"...totally something Max would and has said! Love it.
Post a Comment