These were suppose to be taken at eighteen months but it was January and yucky outside and time got away from me so she is twenty months instead, oh well.
At twenty months this little one is finally starting to talk. Still not a lot but she does understand most things we say to her. I love testing her to see what she will do. Our favorite (she's been doing this for a while I guess) is telling her to go get in the "tubbee." If she's whining, crying, laughing, playing, she will stop immediately and run to our tub. She also loves going outside on the slide. If I tell her "let's go outside" she'll grab her shoes and jacket and bring them to me. She also says "wanna watch a show" it's very mumbled together but she'll go get the remote hand it to me and say "Mom!" Then she needs her blankie and sippy or binky and she'll sit down and watch a show. She hangs out with me wherever I am and doesn't get in too much trouble for a 20 month old. We love having this little one around, definitely growing up too fast.
She was not too happy at this little shoot, that's okay. I love her somber faces too.











Screaming, she's really good at that too.

1 comment:
Nik, where do you get her clothes?! She always looks so cute!!
Post a Comment