Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day To Day

This is a long one, I am way behind...my computer has been struggling so we finally got it upgraded and I am back in business.



I took the girls in the bike trailer over to Farmington Station to check out the new Gordmans. Signed Charlie up for soccer on the way over too. I'm loving having all the new shops at Station park so close!
I love how snuggly this one is when I put her to bed. I could sit and rock her for a long time and occasionally do just to savor the moment. She has all she needs to go to sleep, binki, blankie, bunny, and a momma. So sweet.
Kenya had some pretty good pretend play going on with this fruit.



Cousin Emi and Leila ready to play.


At Mcdonalds and Burger King below with dad.

Watching a show
Rearranged Kenya's room (again) I liked how this corner ended up, a little Grandma Holbrook coziness. (the picture and the chaise was hers)


Leila wants to be just like the big kids.


Greets daddy everyday when he gets home by running to him and hugging him.


I Fell asleep for a few minutes on the couch one day, she was upstairs with Kenya but wandered down, found a marker and went to town. Luckily it was washable and came right off. It was everywhere.





More fast food, Arctic Circle.

Ready for a nap.


Chuck E. Cheeses.

No comments: