Oh this little babe has me. I love how she was holding on to me so tight here. She's starting to get big enough to not be as snuggly, she's usually lifting her head up and looking around so I take every moment I can.
This boy is one determined kid. At the start of the summer he said "I'm going to learn how to do a back flip on the tramp!" I tried to spot him and his friend but he was no where near knowing or being able to do it. I gave him a couple pointers (which he doesn't listen to from me) and didn't think much of it. He did learn how to do a barani flip which is a front flip with a 180 twist (I didn't know this is what it was called.) Anyway, he would have us spot him or one of his aunts work with him hear and there and about a month later this kid was doing back flips on the tramp all on his own and he can pretty much do it on the ground too. He needs a little spot to completely land on his feet. After he learned on the tramp he wanted to do it off the diving board but was too scared. When we were at a friends pool I spotted him once and then he was good. He's doing them off the high dive at the Farmington Pool now. So determined, gets it from his dad for sure. I was really proud of him.
A spot outside.
Cami and her girls doing their back handsprings. She still has it, I would break something if I tried that on the ground by myself these days.
More cuddles
I've kept my kids around when I've had clients this summer. For the most part it's worked out pretty well. They probably watch a little too much TV on those days but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. Kenya is a good helper. Charlie is usually off playing with friends outside.
I did teach Charlie how to make scrambled eggs and quesadillas by himself and that has been a big help! He loves doing it, Mr. Independent. I think Kenya is making some toast there in the background. :)
Kenya is my little artist and is constantly drawing pictures for me or Mark and lots of other people. She drew this for Leila for her birthday. It says "Dear Leila, you are cute. Happy Birthday, From Kenya" then "Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty and Leila." Love it. Love the circles on the princesses chests. :)
It was time to restock my bow inventory with three girls now.
This little pouty face shows up quite a bit. It sometimes allows her to do stuff that I normally wouldn't allow. She's good at it.
First time watching a Baby Einstein. She loved it.
Our easy going summer mornings usually consist of me feeding the baby while Leila climbs all over me or all over anything that's in sight of me.
Charlie's back flip off the high dive. We've loved going to the pool this summer!


















No comments:
Post a Comment