I volunteer in the kids classes once a month is all but I'm glad I get to see what they're up to. I went to their recess after my volunteer time, Kenya loved having me there and was showing me her dances with Kylie and Brighton (she taught them her try out dances, so cute.) I walked over to Charlie and his friends and barely got a hi from him. Way too cool for mom and probably embarrassing too. Better get use to it. :) They're all obsessed with kendamas right now.
The Ogden temple was rebuilt, it wasn't easy but we found some time to go to the open house. This was my kids first time walking through a temple. I think it was a special experience for the older two especially. This temple was of course beautiful. I loved the modern details they did to it, different than any other temple I've been in. I am so grateful to be sealed to this little family of mine and that they are mine forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment