My sister Kelle came over and took these cute pictures of Kenya on Easter! There were so many that I liked these are only a few. She's such a happy baby and getting so big. It's so much fun to have a girl. She wore about 3 different Easter dresses for the weekends festivities because she had so many given and borrowed to her, it was fun to dress her up! Kelle did all these in about 10 minutes, we were rushing to get to Mark's mom's so I think she did a pretty great job. Thanks Kel!
5 comments:
So Cute!! She is so pretty! I love the dress. I wish I had a little girl to dress up. I try to tell Abby what to wear and she gets mad at me. I don't know what I'm going to do when she's a teenager.
those turned out really cute! she is a doll and getting so big... don't you just love having a girl!
Cute little girl, she looks just like her mommy!
I love the one of you kissing her... so sweet!
She looks just like you Nikki! So cute! Kelle did a great job!
Post a Comment