Here are the kids with their Easter baskets. Charlie was especially excited for his spider man scooter and spider man underwear while Kenya couldn't be more pleased with her new binkys and butt paste! :) This is the only picture I actually got on Easter because my camera battery died and my charger was in storage. :( We tried to use my dad's camera for a family picture and one of the kids but when I went back to look at the pictures they didn't turn out for some reason. Kelle got some pictures of Kenya later that day but by then I was too worn out to try and get Charlie back in his church clothes and get us to all look decent plus we were trying to rush off to Mark's family's dinner, so I'll post some of Kenya when I get those, she had about three Easter dresses and I didn't have to buy one! I did get their pictures taken at Kiddie Kandid in their Easter clothes so I guess I have that documented right!?! Oh the pressure of pictures!

We had a fun Easter. This is probably the first year that Charlie really understood what was going on. He got to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap, which he was so excited about and he loved coloring eggs with his cousins Sailor and Kaia.
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how big your kids are. SO cute
Post a Comment