Friday, October 31, 2008

Gardner Village

From the look of this picture it doesn't seem like we had very much fun at Gardner Village, but I promise we did! When we first got there I wanted to just take a picture and get it over with, but I think picture taking was too fresh on their minds from the night before. ( Paige took their pictures for me. ) Towards the end they warmed up a little. We had a fun time, Charlie really enjoyed the witches. Next time I go I'm going without my kids so I can do some shopping. I did get a couple Halloween decorations at half off though. Thanks Paige, Amy, and Jayme for the company, this is an official tradition now!

Charlie really liked this witch, he stared at it quite a bit.


Three little monkeys-Dylan, Hayden, and Charlie.

Charlie said "Look mom, I'm a sloth hanging upside down from the tree." I believe he learned this one from "Big Big World." Maybe TV's not so bad after all. :)

Charlie and Hayden, I don't know if their dad's would be too proud of this one but their mom's think it's cute!

Here's my little cutie pill, that's right pill not pie! She wore me out! Or maybe that was Charlie it's a bit of a blur now. ;)

4 comments:

The Skinners said...

Cute pictures... It always seems hard to get a good happy shot of kids! I LOVE your house. You have such good ideas for decorating... its like looking through a home magazine... very beautiful!

Kelly said...

Wow. I can't believe you braved it to go to gardner village. I went last year and it was a total zoo. At least you got cute pictures. Hope your Halloween was fun.

Jen Hanson said...

I've always wanted to go to Garner Village during Halloween. Maybe next year! I love those pictures. Your kids are so cute!

Paige said...

That was so fun! We'll have to do it again next year - but maybe we should leave the kids home with the dads!! :)