We went to the Pumpkin Patch last week on a Monday night, as lot's of others have learned it's not a good night to go, it was very crowded! We road our bikes out to Pack's Pumpkin Patch since it's not far from our house which was fun but by the time we got there it was getting dark and so crowded so we didn't get to spend much time there and we didn't search too hard for our pumpkins which I'm regretting now and I've just realized that we haven't even carved them! Maybe we'll have to skip that event this year, we've been so busy every night! I love the fall and feel like every year there's so many things I want to do before the weather turns and the leaves fall and Halloween arrives! I love it though, It is my favorite season and I'm glad it's been such beautiful weather! After Pack's we went back home and enjoyed some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with Paige and Russ while our kids ran wild. It was a fun night!
4 comments:
So its been awhile since i checked your blog out and you ahve been busy! I guess cause its priate I don't see when you update...but I will have to remember to click on your link more cuase its always so cute to read your posts. And I espcially love the side bar comments of Charlie...he is too funny...and so smart! And quite the ladies man huh? HOw funny he called Samara his husband...and that he strokes your hair! Ok and hello...you arehouse is AMAZING! I mean your first house was totaly the cutest thing ever and this is even better! I love what you have done and Seriously I need to come back to Utah just to see it! I really did make like a 10 minute stop at Andrea's and Jaime lived next to my sister so I'm sorry i didn't call anyone else but I totally want to get together again the next time I'm there.
Hey! Thanks for the comment. I got the hat at pdx beanies off of www.etsy.com if you search pdx beanies it should bring up her store she is amazing! I do knit hats but I dont do the crochet knit ones like she does! she is so awesome!!! Anyways hopefully this helps! And your family is so cute!!! I love packs! We went saturday and it was pretty busy as well.
Cute family picture! I'm sad we couldn't join you out there, but the cookies were yummy! Maybe next year we'll make it out there in the daylight, not on a Monday night!! :)
wow your house is amazing. Isn't it so fun to move in and get all organized!! I love that part. Your kids are so cute. Its funny how Charlie is a little Mark and Kenya is a little you!! Good luck decorating and keep the pics coming!!
Post a Comment