Friday, January 2, 2009

Attempt #2

Kenya's new year resolution, I decided, was to say bye bye to the binky, for real this time. I ended up giving it back to her after 3 days of not taking a nap last time. This time she cried the first day on and off for about an hour. Second day was better, not as long. Third day same thing. I was getting excited, she was doing pretty good! Fourth day- no nap. Fifth day- no nap. Here we go again...I've decided to stick to it though. She occasionally wouldn't take naps even with her binky she's just so different from Charlie in that area. I find it kind of funny that my 19 month old is wide awake while my 4 year old is sound asleep. This is what I found the past two days when I've gone in to check on her.
Total naked and happy baby! Here's a video too.


This is just a cute picture, I'm sure everyone has one of these- spaghetti face

This is Kenya's new favorite thing to do. The other day I was watching my sisters three kids and Charlie's friend Kody so things were a bit hectic at times. At one point I was doing the dishes when my phone rang. It was a client so I was trying to schedule an appointment when the doorbell rang. It was the shutter guy who was here to install my last shutters. I went out to the garage to clear all the junk in front of the window so he could get to it and when I came back in I realized Kenya was missing. I could hear her little voice from inside the pantry, I opened the door to find this! Now when the pantry door is open she runs straight for it and shuts herself in, by the time I get to her she has a completely stuffed mouth of cereal and another handful in her hand, or she's dumped it out all over the ground.



3 comments:

Jayme said...

What a silly little girl! I love that she laughed when you said, "you think that's funny?" Such a cutie!

Christie Jane said...

Ricky and Greyson LOVE getting into the cereal in the pantry. I'll frequently find them dumping it all over the floor, so I'm trying to install these child locks on the cupboards. At least I know my kids aren't the only cereal fiends!

Bart and Krista said...

I started laughing so hard at your little one taking off all of her clothes when it's nap time. Did you teach her that? Seriously, that is so hilarious... unless you're her mom and you want her to go down for a nap.