Thursday, January 8, 2009

Next day...fell asleep! So relieved, only took about an hour this time. :) Why is life so much better when kids sleep and eat well? Charlie is asleep too, love my kids, but love them when they're asleep too. It is such a nice break.

4 comments:

Jen Hanson said...

How in the world do you get charlie to take a nap too? Samantha stopped taking naps a year ago! Brooklyn gets about an hour to an hour and a half (if we're lucky). You're right, life is so much better when kids are asleep!

The Skinners said...

Naptime is very nice... any normal mom loves the break... it doesnt mean we dont LOVE our kids to death.

Hailey said...

I can see I have a lot to look forward to. Fortunately Sampson doesn't like binki's however he loves his "ba". Kenya is so beautiful and I loved your Christmas cards / picture. Where did you get them done at?

Annie said...

that pic of Kenya naked in her crib is hilarious!! i wish Hallie still took naps but at least Colie still will... congrats on no more binki!!