Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I can't believe I'm 28! I think I'm going to feel about 25 forever. I had a great birthday. Mark and the kids made me pancakes with my favorite coconut syrup. I got to go to lunch with Jayme for our birthdays with no kids and Mark scheduled me an amazing hour and a half massage that afternoon. It was wonderful. I came home to dinner and some family and friends came over for my favorite baskin robbins ice cream cake! Thanks to Mark for making my birthday special!

Jayme turned 28 a week earlier, at least we're getting old together!


Charlie and Samara, little love birds.

And just to clarify yes, Kenya had a black eye. Her cousin Luke threw something at her while they were playing, she is just fine though, just bruised for a good week! All smiles still! :)

3 comments:

Jenny B said...

Happy Birthday Nikki! I am glad you had a great day. I can't believe we are getting so old.

Marissa Vargason said...

Happy birthday!!!! How fun for you to celebrate like that man Id turn a year older every year if my birthday was that fun!

Jayme said...

Next year's going to be even worse!! I hate getting old!