Monday, May 25, 2009
Look Who's Two!
It was Kenya's birthday today, I can't believe she's 2! It seems like I just posted her birthday last year. We had a little Care Bears party for her, thanks to my friend Jen who let me copy her cute idea! I first wanted to do Care Bears because I LOVED them as a kid (yes, I still have my Care Bears) but it sealed the deal for me when Kenya was hording all of Lynette's Care Bears while we were in Washington. She loves them as you can see in the last picture. I got her Cheer Bear because that is what she is! She is the happiest little girl, I just love it. She never stays upset for very long and even when she's telling me to "go way!" she makes me smile. Happy birthday Kenya, we love you!



She didn't quite know about blowing out the candles, she got it eventually with the help of Charlie. She loved everyone singing "Happy Birthday" though!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your cake is AWESOME! It turned out so cute. I love the rainbow. You are way more ambitious then I am. I was too lazy to make all those colors. What a cute girl. Let the care bear obsession begin!
What a cute idea! I may just have to copy you when Ivy turns two! She is so darling. I love that last picture. It reminds me of how much I loved care bears when I was little!
What an adorable 2 year old!! Happy Birthday!
She is so beautiful. I can't believe she is 2 already. Time flies way too fast.
Your cakes amaze me. What a real Martha you are. Happy Birthday Kenya!
seriously nikki...did you got to cake decorating school the same time as hair school or what? That care-bear cake is the CUTEST thing...I think i might steal the idea of Elise's birthday too! I have my old Cheer Bear in her room with some of my old stuffed animals and love it! What a fun thing...you are too cute girl...and i loved seeing your 1/2 marathon pics...i just ran my frist 1/2 last month and it was so fun! Fun to catch up on all you're doing.
Post a Comment