I was not happy when I walked up the stairs today to find black crayon scribbles all over, I mean all over the wall and the table in the playroom and Kenya's kitchen, and the bench, everywhere! This is not her first offense but somehow she finds a crayon and does it again and again but this time was definitely the worst. I got pretty mad at her, she's always so hard to get mad at because she starts to cry when I do. Charlie never really did that. I put her to bed without any books or songs, let's hope she gets it this time. (Yeah right :)) Thank goodness for magic eraser sponges. I tried scrubbing without it and even though it is a washable crayon it was not coming off. The magic eraser did the trick though.


Table

The wall, I couldn't get it all in the picture, it was much bigger than this!
Another Kenya story- On Saturday Kenya was having a hard time falling asleep for her nap. I kept checking on her to make sure she didn't need her diaper changed. Well I should've checked on her one last time because when I went to go wake her up this is what I found...

I love that she tried to put her little bloomers back on. She had both legs in the same hole so she couldn't get it all the the way up. The story gets worse though. As I walked in I realized it smelled like poop at the same time I stepped in some that she threw out of her crib!! Luckily it was in the solid terd form but there were a few pebbles on her floor, so gross.

Love this innocent look when she woke up, "What, what did I do?"

These are a couple pictures of our second little worker. We were spreading soil pep in the back while she was playing in the huge pile that needed to be spread. She was so so dirty, in her mouth, hair and everything. These pictures don't do the dirt justice it was everywhere.

I'm glad I have a blog because I think it helps me see the lighter side of things, I post these types of things so I can look back and hopefully laugh one day. :)
9 comments:
I'm sorry - this reminds me of the time that Hayden drew all over your house with magic marker, and I wanted to die! Thank heaven for magic erasers. :)
hahaaha... she is quite the mischievous one:)
what a naughty little girl:) so cute though!
Oh Nik.... that's hilarious! I know it's so frustrating at the time, but I'm SURE you'll look back and giggle. Funny girl..
Oh heavens she is adorable! That is so funny! Maci does the same thing so I went and bought some of those bath crayons and she can go to town in the tub whenever she wants....she hasn't seemed to interested in the walls lately....I definitely owe my child's life to magic erasers...she would not have survived this long otherwise :)
man, she is a hand full...and so cute!
She is seriously too cute. Their different personalities are just so funny! Sorry, you had to do all of the cleaning up but it will be a story you will always remember :)
Man, I didn't know girls could be so much trouble (I'm getting scared:) At least her cuteness makes up for it.
What a little pill! Shes so beautiful though, its hard to be mad for long I bet!
Post a Comment