Monday, August 24, 2009

The Bird

We got to spend the weekend up at Snowbird a couple weeks ago. One of my favorite get aways. Especially in the summer, nice and cool and gorgeous! It actually snowed at the peak while we were there, first snow of the season. Cami, Erianne, and I hiked to the peak one day (Eri is 32 weeks prego, did awesome and we even accidentally went up the harder way!) Got to swim and had an all day activity pass for the Alpine Slide and fun rides they have going on up there. It was a great relaxing weekend. We are so grateful to my mom for the hook up she gets us, thank you mom! We had a great time like always.

rainy day


Triplet cousins

Charlie and the older kids were drawing "tatoos" on themselves with washable markers, Kenya came over to me on the couch with a big grin on her face, unzipped her pj's and showed me this. She was SO proud and her cousin pals were in awe. It got us laughing pretty good.








She was so stinkin cute jumping on this tramp. She absolutely loved it. The workers were bouncing her so she got really high. I was in tears laughing at her. I love that I can get so much joy out of seeing my kids have fun.

No comments: