Bellagio
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Vegas Baby!
We got to go down to Vegas last weekend with the Sayes for 3 whole nights without our kidlets. It was a great little get away. The first night we walked around some of the Hotels. The Belagio is always a must, the gardens are always different in there, it's amazing. We also went on the roller coaster at the New York New York. I've been on it before and didn't remember it being that great but this time we were in the front seats and it was at night and it was awesome! I haven't screamed like that on a coaster for a while. Lot's of fun. Jayme however hated it. Weird. :)


It was 110 degrees one day, we sat in the pool all morning and into the afternoon. Perfect little one foot deep spot, just enought to keep you wet and still get some sun!
We stayed at the World Mark. It was really nice and new, lot's of pools, even a lazy river. Maybe one day we can join the Sayes and become owners. :)
We got to go to the Cirque du Soleil Beatles "Love" show. It was awesome. I've had Beatles songs stuck in my head ever since. Loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love that shot of Jeremy and Mark in front of Caesar's... awkward!! I'm kind of sad we didn't get any pics of us two by the pool. Where was Mark when we needed him?
This looks like such a fun trip, but isn't every trip without kids!! ;) Cute pictures, and great hotel. I wanna go on vacation!!
So fun. I think we are going to go there for our anniversary in December. Since it's the off season we might even stay at the Bellagio because the prices are so cheap in December!
Jealous. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Great pictures.
A trip without kids!?!? That sounds like HEAVEN!!! Sign me up for the next one!
You and Jayme are so cute....neither of you have aged a bit since High School! Nothing better than a quick trip with your hubby and good friends....and I totally disagree about the Clubbin' clothes....i'm sure you'd look hot with your G's tucked into 'em ;)
Too much fun! I want to see "Love" Cirque du Soleil so bad. One of these Nate and I will trek down to Vegas after we're okay leaving him overnight... not quite there yet:)
Post a Comment