Thursday, November 19, 2009

My 5 year old

Charlie's birthday was on the 16th. He is SO excited that he is finally 5! He's been upset every time one of his friends turns 5 and he's still 4 so he's very excited to be 5 this year. He wanted a Toy Story cake so we found this little picture on line and I tried to duplicate it. Unfortunately we couldn't find Woody the star of the show when it came time to put the guys on so the cake is woody-less. :(

We had a family party for him on Sunday and on his birthday, Monday, he invited a couple friends to Discovery Gateway then they came over for cupcakes. That night we went out to Build a Bear, it was a fun filled day!




Charlie got a fish from his Aunt Maurena, he's pretty excited about it. He named it Buster.

The boys at Discovery Gateway

The girls

The crazy Kenya giving the horse a kiss.



2nd cake for the festivities, I actually took the left over cake from the night before and mushed it up into a circle and covered it with fondant so it was easy, doesn't look too great but he loved it.


Build A Bear

Charlie with his new bear Arthur.


Kenya got a bear for not having any accidents for almost a week, yay! Ever since my meltdown she's been doing really good. Guess I better have meltdowns more often. :)

1 comment:

The Skinners said...

Wow I cant believe he is 5 already. Hes so cute, and I love that cake!