Saturday, December 19, 2009

July 17, 2010

Is when we will be expecting baby number 3! I'm 10 weeks along and starting to feel better, just tired and fat. I can't believe how quick my belly stuck out this time around I look about 4 months pregnant, it's wonderful. I thought I better let you all know before you saw me and had to wonder. :)

12 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats! You will have to let me know what life with 3 is like. I get a little nervous when I think about having another.

Jen Hanson said...

If you're a day late I will share a birthday with this baby! I'm sure you wouldn't mind holding out till the 18th just for me ;)

Annie said...

Congrats Nik!! i was wondering when one of our friends was going to be pregnant again, you beat all of us!! good luck and hope to see you soon!

Marissa said...

Oh WOW!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see what other kind of cuteness you guys will have!

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Nikki! I bet your kids are so excited!

The Arbuckle's said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear what your having. Three isn't too tough, its the nights that are hard.

The Skinners said...

Congratulations!!!!!! So since you have one of each- what do you want this time around? Please fill me in on 3 kids... we are thinking about going for it, but Im nervous!!!!

The Grossman Family said...

whatever, you look great!!!

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. Plus, you have the funniest kids, life will be funner for all of us too. Best wishes for a good pregnancy.

Modern Family said...

Congratulations! I wonder if it will be another little Mark or a little Nikki. I hope you feel better & have a good & healthy pregnancy.

Kacee said...

So happy for you! I'm sure you are so cute with your little belly! Glad you're feeling better!

Christine said...

oh my crap! I had no idea! How funny. i just was glancing at your blog and was hoping to see more pictures of your family that jayme took so when i didn't see them i scrolled down to the bottom and went to old links but then i saw something about july and i was like...thats wierd...she must have posted this out of order and then i read it and was like WHAT! It just caught me by surprise b/c i hadn't heard and it was just so casual of you to post it so anyway...just had to say congrats! Thats so exciting and i hope you can have a great pregnancy! Love ya girl!