Summer so far has been pretty good, part of me is really enjoying this mild summer, the pregnant part, but I'm also anxious to have some pool days! I think I'll take the mildness though and I think I'm officially going down hill, more contractions, getting swollen, huge and uncomfortable, can't wait to meet this little (big) girl! If you ever want to see some crazy baby movements come on over at about 9:30 at night, she'll put on a show for you!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Children Around The World
Charlie's final preschool graduation from Mrs. T's preschool. They all picked a country from around the world, Charlie was from Samoa, his grandma and great grandma were so proud.

I think he loved being surrounded by girls in this preschool. Here he is with his cousin Stella and his friend Samantha. There were 10 girls and 3 boys in his class.
Let the count down to kindergarten begin! He is so excited and he lost another tooth! Pulled it out by himself but now he can't find it so the tooth fairy is postponed until it turns up.
Summer so far has been pretty good, part of me is really enjoying this mild summer, the pregnant part, but I'm also anxious to have some pool days! I think I'll take the mildness though and I think I'm officially going down hill, more contractions, getting swollen, huge and uncomfortable, can't wait to meet this little (big) girl! If you ever want to see some crazy baby movements come on over at about 9:30 at night, she'll put on a show for you!
Summer so far has been pretty good, part of me is really enjoying this mild summer, the pregnant part, but I'm also anxious to have some pool days! I think I'll take the mildness though and I think I'm officially going down hill, more contractions, getting swollen, huge and uncomfortable, can't wait to meet this little (big) girl! If you ever want to see some crazy baby movements come on over at about 9:30 at night, she'll put on a show for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment