Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ragnar

We did it and we have the stickers to prove it, though they're not on our car and may never be. :) This was my second time doing Ragnar and Mark's first (he says his last but our team already signed up for next year, he he. :)) We were in van 2 and I had leg 10. I had 4 miles, 7.7 miles, and 4 miles (straight up). I felt pretty good on my legs (finally a good race!) Mark ran leg 8. He had 3.4, 7, and 6 miles. He did great and he hardly trained, no fair. We had a lot of fun in our van with some of our friends from our old neighborhood.

Melia, Nate, Mark, Nikki, Neil, and Hilary.


First leg.




After his midnight long run.


Last run. He assured me that his shirt was wet with water, not sweat. His back however was just as wet with sweat.

At the top of the ragnar leg.



We finished, 34 hours, our team was not the fastest, we got some long breaks in between our vans switching, but we finished!

Lot's of laughs, lot's of inside jokes, lot's of fun.
I think next year we're going to be team Schnitzel. Hehehe...

No comments: