Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy First Day!

Wow, this may have been the fastest summer yet. I think every year it will go by faster and faster. Summer was great, I think I could've done at least another month at the pool and Cherry Hill but I also gladly welcomed school and time for more structure. Charlie started first grade. I had about 30 seconds where I got a little lump in my throat as he walked into school with his class, then it passed and I went home and enjoyed the peacefulness of my home for a little bit. :) Kenya started preschool the same day, she goes Monday and Wednesday morning to one preschool and Tuesday and Thursday afternoon to a different one. She loves it and Charlie is liking first grade. While he is very smart I think the social part of school is the most motivating for him to go, well that and recess. :) He hasn't really had a hard time adjusting to all day, and let's be honest, neither have I. All day school is great and it's been a long time coming with him. Love, love, love that boy but he is a bit exhausting.




No comments: