Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

Oh, the day of love.  We started it out with our usual pink heart shaped pancakes.  I strayed from this last year and all I heard were complaints so out went the delicious red velvet pancakes of last year and in came the basic pink heart pancake.  Gotta love kids.  I also did some doughnut holes this year with a little saying, those were a hit.  The kids opened their little gifts which was their "year" book like the last couple years, some gum in a heart case (which they thought was really cool, again the simple things!) Some heart shaped peeps and they each got one thing to wear.  

Our pink heart pancakes covered in strawberries and whip cream with raspberry syrup.

Leila opened her shirt and said "Oh, it's mine? It's coot!  It's I know you!"  Then started twirling around with it.  Later that night when dad came home she danced with him...


Which led to me trying to remember how to do the waltz with him and not being able to be dipped very well with that belly...

Which led to Kenya wanting a turn...

Which led to Charlie trying to dance with Leila...
Lot's of dancing has been going on around here.

Oh, and Mark took Leila and I to lunch that day at Zupas.  It was a nice little Valentine treat.  



We had a little Valentine dinner together with heart shaped calzones, love potion, and delicious chocolate molten lava cake (in the crockpot) for dessert.  It was to die for.  








Love my little Valentines 





Silly faces. :)


No comments: