We went to our annual neighborhood Easter egg hunt the day before Easter. We were happy for no rain or snow this year, especially with Easter being on March 31. I was not happy to have to be so social and seen by everyone so close to my due date. All the comments and questions and belly stares. I went none the less and the kids had fun as usual. Leila was so excited to open all those eggs and see what was inside. The Easter Bunny has been making an appearance the past couple years. Leila was a little frightened, she wouldn't go near him alone. We love our neighborhood, our ward split a month ago so this street is no longer in our ward, we are sad about that but grateful for the years we had with them to get to know them and hope traditions like this will continue.
Some of Kenya's friends in the neighborhood. Brooklyn, Ella, Lily, Kenya, Kenzie, and Brighton. Have I mentioned before there are about 18 girls her age in our neighborhood? It is crazy.
There are plenty of boys for Charlie to play with too. I think he's been wearing his Utah hat and sweatshirt in all the pictures I've been posting. Lovely. Ethan and Logan with Charlie. Love Logan's chocolate face. :)
We went to Maurena's for lunch and had another hunt in her backyard. The kids baskets were full of eggs and candy. We dyed Easter eggs later that night. It seems like we usually are doing this with someone else. It was kind of nice to just have our little family.
All ready for the Easter Bunny.




No comments:
Post a Comment