Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Easter morning the kids woke up to their new Easter dresses and a new shirt and tie for Charlie (it's such a battle to get him to wear something besides his suit that I've succumbed to new ties and that's it.  His suit is already getting small for him so I guess it's good he's getting his use out of it.)

 I love how her little people princesses are in the background.  She loves those things.







When we got home from church the Easter bunny had come and filled the baskets and hid our eggs.  The ones we colored were inside and the candy filled ones were outside.  It was a beautiful day.

Kenya was pretty excited for some squinkies. 



We had my family over for Easter dinner that night, it was great to let the kids play outside.  It's weird, they're getting older now that get togethers are seeming a little bit calmer even though we keep adding kids.  :)


No comments: