I delivered at LDS, have with all of my kids now. With the exception of Charlie I really enjoy the hospital stay. I stayed until Friday morning this time and it was nice to be able to enjoy time with little Cora. On the second day Mark came up with the girls, Leila's first time seeing the baby. As you can tell from the pictures she was less than thrilled...by the end of her visit she started warming up a little. She was also pretty attached to Mark, which is unusual for her.
Keeping her distance.
That's about as close as she got to the baby. Mischievous little grin on her face.
I got lots of snuggle time with this babe, I love when they nuzzle up on your chest like this. My favorite.
My wonderful friends came to see me. I was so grateful. Their visit made my day.
Holly, Shea, Katie, Jen
Friday morning, going home. She's like a little doll in that huge bed.
Just after her first bath at home.
Daddy time.











No comments:
Post a Comment