I'm feeling so behind, in many aspects of my life. These four kids are a little overwhelming, along with everything else that needs to get done. It's a little tricky to balance everything, I'm learning to let some things go, I'm realizing it may be years before I get everything in order the way I'd like it and I'm okay with that (sort of). :) I'd rather stay sane on the inside than have everything look perfect on the outside.
That being said time with my little newborn is flying by and she's not so much a newborn anymore. I made it through the first six weeks, always the most difficult in a lot of ways. I tried to enjoy this babe as much as I could without letting everything around me fall apart. Here are some pictures and happenings from where I left off, so about weeks three and four.
Kenya has been so excited that she can do her back walk over, she gets to do it in her dance now since she "got it."
Charlie was one out of 4 chosen in his class to go to the Spanish Fair at BYU. He had to memorize a poem in Spanish and perform it in front of judges. He did a great job and received an excellente score. I was glad Mark was able to go and support him. Eagle Bay got a trophy for second place over all.
How many pictures do I have of Leila with blue eye shadow on? A lot. :)
I just love capturing all these little faces of Cora's that I get to stare out when I'm sitting down to feed her.
Mark and I snuck out for an evening to see West Side Story. Cami was so nice to watch Cora, she was almost three weeks. We tested out a bottle on her the night before and she took it with no problem, which is so nice for me to have a little freedom. As far as West Side Story goes, lets just say we won't be seeing it again. I remember watching the movie as a kid and liking it but I wasn't too impressed with it this time.
Milk droplet. :)
S'mores night.
Leila's self portrait.
I love my woombie, so does Cora.
Leila got into my expensive deep conditioner and rubbed it all over, gobs and gobs on her feet, hands, shirt. Not happy.
At least she still snuggles with me.
Love this ones little snuggles too.
We went for a walk and I loved how when we had to cross the street she stopped and picked up her wiggle car to carry it across. She flies on this thing, a little wild woman!
More back walkovers.
Oh this precious tiny hand. My last tiny hand. I love it. I love how they have such a tight grip and will just hold on so tight to that one finger that their whole hand wraps around.
Capturing moments from our Sunday afternoon.
At 3 weeks I went out for a jog/walk with my new little running crew. Leila rode her bike the whole way and did great. It was about 2 miles total.
Love their little arms barely reaching above their heads.
Kenya colors all day. This was one of many cards for her teacher. Front and back. She loves her teacher, it is cute.
These girls love watching "Spida man".
Mark stepped in again and took Charlie on his field trip. I felt bad because I didn't get to go on any field trips this year with my kids. :( Glad Mark got to go with Charlie at least. It was a cold day at some farm that didn't have a lot of animals. Maybe I picked a good one to miss. :)
And here is Miss Cora Mae and her one month picture.

































1 comment:
Love the pics of you and Leila!
Post a Comment