At one month Cora
Weighs about 8 lbs
Sleeps 5-7 hours at night
Likes her binky
Nurses every 2 1/2-3 hours
takes 1- 1 1/2 hour naps in between feedings
I love the Baby Whisperer book. It has worked so well for my girls. I wish I would've read it for Charlie. I thrive with a schedule, it makes everything smoother for me. I can plan out my day and sort of predict when I need to feed her and when she needs to sleep in order to be where I need to be. It's worked well for us and for her. I am constantly waking her up during the day to nurse, I rarely go past 3 hours and I know this is why she sleeps so well at night. I recommend it to everyone but I know a lot of people don't like the idea of a "schedule". What can I say, it works wonders for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment