Sunday, June 23, 2013

11 Years!

Mark and I celebrated our Anniversary a few days early this year.  He made plans for an overnighter at a bed and breakfast in Salt Lake, the Armstrong Mansion.  My mom was so great to come in and stay the night with our kids.  Cora does pretty well with a bottle and pretty much sleeps through the night (wakes up once at 5:00ish) so I felt like I could leave her for a night.  It was great to get away, go to dinner and a movie, sleep in.  Those things you take for granted when you don't have four little ones to look after.  

All you get are selfies when it's just the two of you.






Some cute iphone pics...

Love this smiley face in the morning, or anytime really. :)

Love these of Kenya getting Cora to smile and Leila pestering Charlie.  

No comments: