Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lucky

I consider myself, and my kids, pretty lucky to live where we do.  I love that our neighborhood is lined with families that have kids my kids same age.  At almost any time on a decent day, and even a snowy day you can find friends to play with outside.  I was watching these boys all play football in our neighbors yard across the street one afternoon while I was in my office.  It got me pondering this.  I wanted to go take some pictures of them but by the time I made it over there the game had died off.  I was able to get this cute shot of most of the boys Charlie plays with.  I don't know what will happen as they get older but I hope they will always have good memories with each other.  Yes, this many boys can mean trouble too.  For instance there were a few boys not pictured who were supposedly trying to light a fire in the field as I was walking over.   I over heard Charlie reminding them about the story Pres. Monson told in his talk about him and his friend lighting a field on fire.  Glad he remembered!

Kenya too has many girls she can play with and is just as excited to be outside.  She and Kiley were doing back flips on the tramp.  They're getting good at tumbling and have both moved up to the next level in their class since they can do their back handsprings.





No comments: