A few days before our Stake Conference Mark and I got called to meet with the Stake President. I figured he was getting released from Elders Quorum and possibly called to something else. I think he was hoping to just be released. :) They released him and called him to be on the High Council. Not what either of us were thinking. He'll do a great job, he's always been a good speaker.
One person turned into another which eventually turned into both of our families being there for his setting apart as a high priest and dinner at our house afterwards. Since everyone would be there we also decided to just celebrate Charlie's birthday which was the following Saturday. President Jensen, the first counselor in our Stake Presidency set him apart. He gave him a wonderful blessing, it was amazing how personal it was without knowing an incredible amount of detail of Mark's family background.
The kids squished in our rental car on the way to Stake Conference. Yes I know this isn't very safe. This has been my life for the last 5 weeks. Charlie and Leila were telling each other secrets.
Honored to be his wife.
The girls think it's like a ride at Lagoon when dad drives.
Happy Birthday to Charlie!
A snuggie! He loves this thing. I would too.
Mark's fam.
Playing outside with cousins and Uncle Jared.











No comments:
Post a Comment