December was busy as usual. Trying to fit everything in I feel like I got a good start at the first of the month and we did some fun things.
Cora is loving our Little People nativity set. I just stick her in front of it and she's entertained for 30-45 minutes sometimes. Such a content baby.
The kids would wake up and run to the advent calendar house we have to see what was in there for the day. Usually a little piece of candy, sometimes nothing because I forgot, and occasionally there was an activity to do that day or night. This night was our Grinch Night. We made Grinch cookies and Grinch fruit kabobs, watched The Grinch and read the book before bed. It's become a fun easy little tradition.
Jayme took our family pictures for our Christmas cards. I got this fur head band in Finland. I was digging through my hats at the last minute and came across it, it was perfect. I thought she looked adorable.
I took the girls to Festival of Trees with Cami and her kids. They seemed to really enjoy it. Kenya really loved the Halloween trees.
Kenya is constantly posing in photos. Looking at this picture it looks like she's flipping us off! I asked her what she was doing and she said "snapping!" Of course she is, why wouldn't she be?!
Again with the snap. Leila was pretty grumpy at this point and didn't want to smile or pose for a photo.
Oma was here again to do some geneology. We brought her out to church with us and she stayed for dinner. It's always great to be able to see her and chat with her. I hate to think that one day that won't be happening. I cherish these moments.
She was having a very serious conversation with Leila. :)
Cami's family came over for dinner and we made and decorated gingerbread men. Scarlett and her poses kill me. :)
That week we also did our first "Pilot Express" to see some Christmas lights. The kids got in their pajamas and we drove out to Layton and drove through the park. They had some fun displays and the kids really liked it. I was planning to make it out to Temple Square this year but somehow it never happened! I was glad we at least did this.
I told Kenya to get her pj's on, she came down in these saying "these are too small!" That's because they're Leila's sweetie. She has the same ones in a bigger size. She has done this on more than one occasion!














No comments:
Post a Comment