Friday, April 25, 2014

Kenya's Field Trip

I try to go on at least one field trip with my kids a year.  It's worked well with Kenya's class this year, plus they never mind if I bring the two little ones.  I feel awful because it hasn't worked with Charlie's field trips this year.  It's been on a day where I can't go or I didn't get chosen to go or I can't go because they won't let me bring the littles.  Hopefully I'll be able to make it up to him next year.  We went to Red Butte Gardens, I did get to go on the same field trip with Charlie in 1st grade.  This time though they just let us loose, no guide, which was kind of nice but I don't think I did as good of a job at informing these girls on what we were seeing. There were so many parents there that it was just Kenya and Brighton in our group.  We hooked up with my friend Shea who just had her daughter Kiley and her friend.


Sweet friends.

Always fun to spend some time with my girls.

Leila seemed to get a lot of "Oh, she's so cute!" this day, which of course I think she is too. :)


No comments: