Thursday, May 15, 2008

Craft Day!

Paige and I were talking yesterday about our kids first birthday and she was telling me how she wanted to make a birthday hat for Brock, I then invited myself to make one with her and we tackled a utensil holder that she saw on Studio 5 at the same time! And it only took us 4 hours! :) Yes we had breaks for picking up kids, feeding babies and kids and ourself, wiping away tears, and of course changing some diapers, but all in all I'd call it a success! Thanks Paige for letting us crash your house!
I know they're for the babies but they weren't going to keep them on for a picture! (Yes that is the reason why we made them but we'll wait for the actual day to struggle with that!)

3 comments:

Lynette said...

So cute!! Looks like fun! What day is Kenya's birthday again?

Ross and Aubrey said...

Oh you crafty girls. Looks like fun!

Paige said...

I'm so proud of us for making those! I tried Brock's on him last night & he freaked out. Here's to hoping...