Thursday, May 15, 2008
The Zoo
We went to Hogle Zoo on Tuesday with Jayme and Samara. Charlie hasn't been for a year or so so it was like the first time all over again! He loved seeing all the animals but especially the elephants and bears.
Charlie and Samara in front of the giraffes
Ahh...young love. Look though, she's already taking control!
Kenya was restless sitting in the stroller and was so excited to get out and see the elephants (ok, just to get out, she really didn't notice the elephants.)
Trying to get a 1, 2 and 3 year old to smile and look at the camera all at the same time? I don't think so! :) I think this is even cuter though.
We ended the day with the train ride, I think both my kids were sick of the camera by then. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a fun day. Your kids are so cute.
cute picture of you and your kids! i love the zoo.
I love those pictures! You got good ones!
Post a Comment