Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kenya Camille is One!

Happy Birthday to our baby girl- Kenners, Ya Ya, stinkerella, Kens, babies, little stinker, little sweetie, KC, spaz, our little cutie pie!

Thanks for putting smiles on our faces all day long
Thanks for the sweet hugs and pats on the back when we pick you up out of your crib
Thanks for the spazzy right arm that's always going when you're being carried, it always makes us laugh!
Thanks for giving us those cheesy toothy grins!
Thanks for being such a sweet good newborn and infant! I don't know how I would've made it through those first months if you were anything but.
Thanks for being my probably one and only blondie!
Thanks for letting me be your mom, it's such a joy!
We love you baby, Happy Birthday!




6 comments:

N Godown said...

Kenya is adorable!

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Kenya! We love you! Nikki your cake looks yummy, I hope you saved me some:)

Ross and Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday!! The party looked like a lot of fun, can't believe she's one already!! Time for another one :) heehee

linds said...

happy birthday sweet kenya. what a cute lady...i cannot believe she is one. they grow up so fast. oh and nice job with the cupcakes...they look yummy and i would love to take a class. let me know when you find one.

Kacee said...

What a cute little family! Happy Birthday to the big 1 year old. I still can't believe she is that old. What cute pics!

Lynette said...

Happy Birthday Kenya!! I wish Carston could have been there to give you a little birthday kiss :-) Miss you guys!!