A lot of times when i drop off Charlie for preschool Kenya get's a bit sad and has said a few times in her sad little voice "I miss my Charlie." On this particular day when we got home I decided I'd try and cheer her up by painting her nails. It did the trick, she loves getting her nails painted and loves showing them off.


Charlie lost his first tooth yesterday! It's been loose for a few weeks and he's been very anxious to have Mark pull it. He came in our room yesterday morning and asked Mark again to pull it. We decided it was probably loose enough and Charlie was nervous about how bad it was going to hurt but he was tough about it. Mark had to get the tweezers out to pull it since the tooth was so little and his fingers are so big


Bleeding just a little. :)

The tooth fairy didn't end up taking his tooth that night because he kept waking up when she would come into his room so she decided to come the next day during his nap when he wasn't expecting her!
Can't believe how fast these kids are growing up. I got a little emotional yesterday when we were at Lagoon (remember I'm pregnant,) and Kenya and I were watching Mark and Charlie on his first ride on the swings. Charlie looked so old and grown up. It made me a bit sad, he was kind of over all the kiddie rides too he just wanted to ride the big rides. I guess it's time to let go and enjoy the next stage!
Oh and I finally ordered my blog book for 2009! I upgraded this year, spent twice as much money on it but it was worth it! This book is so nice, for those of you who haven't done this you have to turn your blog into a book, the website is blurb.com. It's a little time consuming but very easy!

Front cover

2 comments:
I have to get my act together and do one of those books. That is awesome. And I can't believe Charlie lost a tooth. That means Sam's is just around the corner. They are getting old!
Post a Comment