Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day

It was a beautiful Mother's Day weekend, we got to celebrate with Mark's family on Saturday and my family on Sunday.

Mark's mom gave all the mom's these beautiful Lei's.

My sister in laws, Kristen, Christie, Maurena, and Stefanie

Oh how Kenya loves Nate and Maurena's dog Aiden, she's also scared to death of him if he looks at her though. :)


Greyson wants to be just like his uncle Bryan, or does Bryan want to be just like Greyson? Hard to tell.


Me with my sweet kids, could I be any bigger? I sure can because I still have 8 weeks! Can't believe I will soon be a mom of three! I'm so grateful for these cute kids and truly honored to be their mom.

It was also my dad's birthday so we celebrated that too. It was my mom's too but she wasn't here so we celebrated her and her birthday in spirit. :) Love you both! (Love Luke's face in this!)
Oh and this lemon berry trifle I made was absolutely divine. As Kenya likes to say "try it, you'll like it"

1 comment:

Amy said...

We clearly need to get together soon so you can see my monsterous belly, it's quite a sight. My belly is starting to frighten people, I'm sure the mere sight of it will help you sleep at night because you are NOT huge!!! I've decided to just let everyone think I am having twins, they are much nicer and have more sympathy when I lie and give into their stupidity, ha!