She had a field trip to the grocery store and a Princess day at preschool this month.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Kenya
This little girl is keeping me on my toes! Three has come with an attitude but her cute little face always gets us at the end of the day. Kenya is loving preschool this year and is getting pretty good at her letters, writing, recognizing, and sounds. She is in the stage where potty words are really funny (this is a stage right, it's not just my kid?) She's still trying to figure out how to use he, she, her, him. For instance she'll say about Leila "Her is watching that." or "He likes that." We're working on it. She has very mature 3 year olds all around her (Knox, Greta, friend Brighton) so I feel like she's behind but I think, or I hope the others are just ahead. I'll just enjoy her little three year old isms as long as I can. She loves helping me with dinner and "skirring" things (stirring.) She also loves when Mark makes macon (bacon.) She comes in our bedroom most mornings lately and snuggles right up to me. She doesn't want to go to Mark usually, she just cuddles up right into my arms. If I move, she moves with me. I'll enjoy that while I can too. She loves playing with her friends but is still content playing with herself. I love listening to her play with her friends though. Their imagination is so great and it's fun to hear them acting like mom's or sisters or princesses. Little girls play much better, or maybe quieter than little boys. :)
She had a field trip to the grocery store and a Princess day at preschool this month.




She had a field trip to the grocery store and a Princess day at preschool this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment