It is a tradition to put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. For years I've been saying "this year we'll get a new tree." It has never happened. But this was the year, it was time, we bought our old tree the first year we were married at big lots, and it's been a good little tree but the lights were all broken and it has become a mess. We snagged one at costco before they were all gone and luckily I had bought some ornaments after Christmas last year so we had enough for the bigger tree. The kids were so excited to get out all the Christmas stuff. I did the black Friday shopping all day and Mark went to the Utah game so we were pretty exhausted but we tried to ignore the tiredness and got out the decor (which really isn't a lot.)
1 comment:
I was actually thinking the pictures were awesome. The tree almost looks fake in the one picture, I love it.
Post a Comment