My brother Jared and his wife Amy hosted my family's Thanksgiving this year. Our kids were struggling this year, we had lots of fits for some reason but we tried not to let it ruin the spirit of the day. I was really feeling grateful this year for wonderful friends and family that surround me. I feel so blessed to have all 4 of my siblings and my dad all in Davis County. It's so nice to have cousins for my kids to play with and someone to help watch my kids when needed. It is a luxury that I take for granted. I also love having great friends to be with, I might go insane without my girls nights.
I can't remember what anyone else in my family was grateful for... Oh, Charlie was grateful for school! How great is that? He said he was glad he had somewhere he could learn new things. (Apparently that is not happening at home?!)
Amy always has amazing table settings. She is a much better hostess than I.
Colby and Erianne
My mom and Rick.
Cami and my dad. My parents got divorced so long ago that they are perfectly fine being together for the holidays, that is something to be grateful for too!
I'm pretty sure Rich is checking out the game on the TV in this picture.
Kelle and Cole.
These three got to join us at the adult table this year, they're getting so grown up! Harper, Kaia, and Sailor.
The hosts, Amy and Jared.
We went to the Muppets that night. I think Jared may have been the only adult that liked it, probably because he use to watch the Muppets when he was a kid. I watched the cartoon Muppet Babies, remember that? The kids said they liked it but they may have just wanted to spare our feelings, they seemed to struggle through it a bit. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment