Sunday, February 12, 2012

Momma's Girl

I feel like all my posts are on Leila lately, I guess she is the only exciting thing going on at our house and the one that is changing the most. She is really starting to enjoy watching shows, they'll keep her attention for a little bit. A lot of times when I put one on she'll sit her little bum right on the ottoman in front of the TV to watch her show. It's so cute the way she crosses her legs and stays put like this for a few minutes I had to snap some pictures.



I have been on the look out for new nightstands for a long time for our bedroom. I finally found some at Home Goods that I loved, different styles but same color for me and Mark and the one for me was perfect to double as a vanity which is exactly what I've been looking for. So now I get to sit down and put my makeup on and guess who wants to be right there with me every day? Yep, my little one, Leila.

She loves sitting on my lap and playing with my makeup while I put it on. So far she doesn't get into it too bad and I can keep her on my lap without too much frustration. Mark took some pics of her the other day when she was helping me get ready. Try to focus on her cuteness and not my hideousness.









She is a little momma's girl. I have pretty independent kids but this one needs me, or likes me a little bit more. Usually it's sweet but lately she's been a bit difficult. Very needy, maybe it's because I left for a week, maybe it's because she's teething, or has a cold, maybe she has an ear infection, maybe it's a phase. I don't know but she's wearing on me a little, this cute little momma's girl.

No comments: